Blogger Luxury Award + Handwriting Tag12:32 AMCarla Florendo
So I wasn't planning on doing a new post today but decided that I would when I saw that I've been awarded the blogger luxury award by Florence. So awesome of her to think of me! Thanks so much darling, so sweet of you!Now, like any other awards, there's a catch so here they go:
1. Thank the person who gave it to you
2. Share 7 random things about you:
- Andy Torres is my number one inspiration in blogging and style! She's the best (for me) and I just adore her so much!!!
- I love beaches and swimming pools, specially in summers. Swimming is one of my biggest activities in the season so you bet i love 'em.
- I love everything about cupcakes; making them, eating them. They're just adorable, I can stare at them for so long.
- I have a bestfriend who is miles away from me and whom I miss so much already. She loves sun, sea, and sand as much as I do (you can guess from the photo). She's my sister, bandmate, and tripxie!
- I'm a little bit of an introvert though I may not show it. I'd rather stay at home most of the time but it's quite impossible for me to as I have a lot in mind I want to or have to do.
- I NEED a new laptop. My current laptop has already given me a resignation letter waiting to be approved.
- I have a thing for creamy pastel colored nail polish like the purple one pictured (and actually very much like what I'm wearing now).
3. Share the award to other bloggers:
I'm sharing this with...
"Odd Candy" Chezka
My Pretty Eurica
Liz of Inked Pin Up
Denise of Simone's Closet
"Chic Geek" Jessica
Emma of Scrap book de la Emma
Rija of my-lyfe my-story
4. Let them know about it. =)
The Handwriting Challenge!
Click to View!
Now, I'll also be posting up something that I should have already done a long time ago but always fail to remember. I was tagged by Rija of my-lyfe my-story to do the handwriting challenge a few weeks ago. It's about time I did it. (Sorry, my penmanship really suck so please bear with it.)
Those who are tagged must do this:
Now, I'd like to tag ...
My Pretty Eurica
... to do the handwriting challenge!
(Remember ladies, pass this tag to other bloggers after you've done it!)
Survive Friday and looking forward to a great weekend!