Stylish Blogger Award
I've two posts in one day, very much delighed by the fact that I received this Stylish Blogger Award that has been going around for quite some time now in the blog world, thanks to H Rija for sharing it with me.
Now as part of the tradition, there are 4 things to be done once having received this award and so I must oblige:
1) Link back and thank the person who awarded you this award.
So again, thank you so much H Rija of mylyfe-mystory.blogspot.com for choosing me as one of the recipients of this award. It's really unexpected and I was so surprised when I saw your comment. I really appreciate it! Thank you!!!
2) Share 7 facts about yourself.
So here are seven random facts about me.
1. I make clothes/dresses I don't even plan on wearing. I love the process of it, designing, sewing, and finally seeing the final product even if I won't be able to wear them.
2. I like to draw and doodle anything that pops to my head whenever I'm in class, bored, or inspired. I have this notebook full of it and I called it the Bad Girl's Life Secrets. I have another one which is not full yet but on the way there, working on it, called The Paris Notebook.
3. I listen to rock bands more often than R&B, Hip Hop, or Pop Artists (Although I have no favorites cos as long as I like a song, the genre doesn't matter.) Additionally, Paramore is by far the longest time I've had as a favorite artist.
4. I like collecting clothing brand catalogs. I have a pile of Mango catalogs cos I like the brand and they issue more often than other brands I can find around Macau. My other favorites are Roxy Quicksilver, Miss Sixty, and Guess.
5. I'm a bookworm. I love to read, and on top of that, I'm a Harry Potter fan. I read all the books and I like them better than the movies.
6. I'm not a professional but I love to swim, so I love to go to beaches and swimming pools. I haven't been to may famous beaches but I'm always at a pool during the summer. If I would be a fantasy creature, I'd be a mermaid.
7. I love to try extreme activities like bungee jumping, water sports, etc. I haven't done much but I'd really love to try a lot!
3) Share the award with other bloggers.
I'd love to share this award to 10 bloggers that I came across recently and really inspired me:
- Nina Oliva of http://nina-oliva.blogspot.com/
- Brechje of http://lavinrose.blogspot.com/
- Nerdic of http://www.fashion-nerdic.com/
- Maame Nsiah of http://myfashionstateofmind.blogspot.com/
- Rebecca of http://wearingareindeerjumper.blogspot.com/
- Maya of http://therussianfarmer.blogspot.com/
- Jane of http://janesneakpeak.blogspot.com/
- Angie Leila of http://leiladarling.blogspot.com/
- Alli of http://www.onepearlbutton.com/
- Cheyser of http://thewalkingrecessionista.blogspot.com/
4) Finally, contact those bloggers and tell them about the award
Which I already did. =)
Again, thanks H Rija.