Versatile Blogger Award10:49 PMCarla Florendo
As promised, here I am now with my award post. About time now too that I thank the lovely Brittany of http://missbrittanyboo.blogspot.com/ for nominating me as one of the recipients of the "Versatile Blogger" award. This is yet again a surprise for me as this, I have mentioned in my previous post, is something that I never thought would happen and so soon too. It feels great to know that people appreciate what I do even the silliest things that I ramble about in this blog so I'm really touched.
Now as you might know, the rules in accepting this award is the same with the Stylish Blogger Award. So here goes 7 facts about me.
2. I love chocolates! Except those with alcohol, raisins, or nuts.
3. When I was younger, I used to be in an all-girl band with my BFF's back in the PI. Our band was called skitzo. We were able to record one song - 18 song.
4. I'm allergic to humid and very unfortunately Macau's weather is always with humid. So I always have runny nose and I constantly sneeze when I wake up every morning.
5. I like to make desserts (i.e. cakes, cupcakes, float, etc.) but I barely have the time to do so nowadays.
6. I like to learn new things. I'm always interested in trying out new activities, hobbies, etc. That's how I got into learning musical instruments, making my own clothes, drawing, etc... and now blogging.
7. I wanna open a clothing store, and hopefully soon.
Then, the bloggers that I'd like to share this award with are the following:
- H Rija of http://mylyfe-mystory.blogspot.com/ (I'd like to return the favor, and I also think she deserves this. She's got an interesting blog that reflects her personality so much. She's great, check out her blog.)
- Danielle of http://www.mrschong.com/ (another awesome blogger)
- Kat of http://katslovefashion.blogspot.com/ (she has a nice blog and nice pictures too)
- Cryskay of http://www.cryskay.com/ (I like her style)
- Emma of http://scrapbookdelaemma.blogspot.com/ (she has really pretty clothes)
Again, thank you Miss Brittany Boo! You're awesome!