I just got back in Macau last night after travelling for almost the whole day, coming from Manila to Clark, and waiting for transport in between. I haven't even settled in, counted the days I stayed since July totaling to less than two weeks, luggage still untouched, and here I am realizing I need to pack again soon. The family decided to do a mini reunion with the rest of the relatives who arrived in Manila from other places the night before I left. I should have thought of leaving my stuff behind had I known I'll be back again three days later. Silly.
Anyway, since I got back from our Thailand/Singapore/Malaysia escapade, I haven't really had the chance to show you guys the stuff I got from my recent trips and some presents that arrived while I was away. I got too caught up with the travel photos, trying to show you the most that I can with the little free time I had during the trip and the few days I stayed here before heading to Manila, that I forgot about these cute little things. They're scattered everywhere in my room now and I can't find everything as of now so I was only able to take pictures of those that I can.
1. A set of bangles from a store in Bicol called Star Accessories - they're really cheap, but you've seen them previously as I've been wearing them from my posts in Bicol.
2. Superman necklace - Before we left, my sweet little brother Paulo bought for me from a local store.
3. Posh passport holder from a gift store and accessories from Forever 21 in Vivo City, Singapore; some souvenir pens, and a pair of USA flag earrings from a street stall in Bangkok.
4. These ones are my favorite - brass rings from Chatuchak market in Bangkok. I've been wearing these on rotation nonstop.
5. Luggage tags, which I've started collecting from every place that I go to.
6. And a pair of pixelated sunnies from Romwe which arrived just before I left for Manila, courtesy of Catsuit-latex.
There are a few more, but which I will just show you when I get the chance to find them. Right now, it has become a difficult task to keep track of my stuff when I've been packing and unpacking. But it's all good... =) Enjoy the rest of summer loves!
On me://Top - Nine//Skirt - MPT//Accessories as mentioned//Bag - thrifted//
-- Photos by Penguin and yours truly --